Before using this web site please read carefully the following conditions, which are contractually binding on you
This agreement applies to you. P G Mavros reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time at his sole discretion and without prior notice. Your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use and you agree to check this Agreement regularly for modifications and additions.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not accept this Agreement and do not use this site.
This site is owned by P G Mavros. All images and related informational materials in any medium furnished by P G Mavros hereunder, including related text, captions, or information (collectively referred to as “Images”) are owned by P G Mavros. All Images are protected by US and international copyright laws. You may not use any of the Images for any purpose without the prior written permission of P G Mavros. Any unauthorised use, including but without limitation, reproduction, translation, alteration, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display, broadcast or public representation of the Images, is strictly forbidden. In particular, you may not manufacture or cause to have manufactured, any product derived from the Images. Unauthorized use of these Images constitutes copyright infringement and shall entitle P G Mavros to exercise all rights and remedies under applicable copyright laws, which include, but are not limited to, an injunction preventing further use and monetary damages against all users and beneficiaries of the use of such Images. The foregoing is not a limiting statement of prejudice to P G Mavros’ rights or remedies in connection with any unauthorized use which remain fully reserved.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
IntroductionPatrick Mavros understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy or everyone who visits this website www.patrickmavros.com and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Our full contact details are:
Full name of legal entity: Patrick Mavros
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Patrick Mavros, 104-106 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6HS, UK.
Telephone number: +44 20 7052 0001
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect about you:Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual.
It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, title.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How we collect your personal data:
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw or promotion;
- Give us feedback.
How we use your personal data:We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where is it necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for processing your personal data:Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal ground on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Providing and managing your access to Our site
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our site.
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you).
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you.
- Replying to emails from you.
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email).
With your permission and where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on Our products and services.
We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us: or
- If you have provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications: and
- In each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt out links on any marketing message sent to you or you can opt out here: http://optout.
Change of Purpose:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at email@example.com
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your Personal Data:
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including insurers, bankers and auditors who provide consultancy and accounting services.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security or your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
You can opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rakuten Advertising may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalisation of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfers. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Data Security:We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Data Retention:We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law, we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
Your Legal Rights:Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of request. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Third Party Links:This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Cookies:A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.